(*)Indicates Required Field. Email addresses will not be stored or used for any promotional purpose. See our
Note:(*) All fields are required.
CHAT via YM
New to Tradeport? Is this your first time to try out online shopping? Here is a step by step guide on how to shop in Tradeport:
1.Browse the site.
– If you’re looking for something in particular store but is not in Tradeport, you may contact us here.
2.Inquire for its availability by contacting Customer Service.
– What for? So we can confirm its availability in stores. Our item availability depends on the availability of the item in our merchants’ stores.
– Sometimes, there are unexpected price changes. In such cases, we will confirm the price with you first before we process your orders.
3. Once the availability of your ordered items is confirmed, you may now place your order.
4. Pay for your orders. Click here to know your payment options.
5. Wait for delivery. Orders are delivered in 1-2 days, on average; depending on the location and stock availability.
It’s that easy! Or if you’d like, you can Contact Us anytime so we may assist you properly.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 8:30am - 5:30pm. Guaranteed reply within 8 business hours.
Inquiries made during non-working days or during the holidays will be answered during the next working day.
Tradeport offers convenient payment options: bank deposits, Yes payments and Paypal (Credit Cards), accessone (RCBC account holder), and WeePay (ATM).
Since Tradeport ships only within the Philippines via Air21, LBC and Tradeport logistics team, you can receive your item as soon as tomorrow, provided we have already confirmed your payment.
You might be wondering why Tradeport has no item availability indicated in the website. This is because Tradeport's item availability depends on the item availability of our merchants.
What is Tradeport? |
Contact Us |
Help Desk |
Return & Exchange Policy |
Terms and Conditions |