Yes, some stores and items in Tradeport come with product warranties. Products with warranties have a “With Warranty” seal beside it.
If you need a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product sold by Tradeport, please contact the manufacturer or visit their website for more information.
How long is the warranty for each item?
The warranty period varies, depending on the manufacturer.
How do I claim my warranty?
There are 2 ways to claim your warranty:
1. Via stores – You will personally bring your item to the merchants’ stores.
2. Via Tradeport (Send item/s to Tradeport) – You can also send your item to Tradeport and we’ll coordinate with the manufacturer for you. With this option, you will pay for the shipping costs to and from Tradeport. Please note that we only accept warranties of items that has a Tradeport official receipt (O.R.). We will not accept warranty claims without a Tradeport O.R.
Regardless where and how you claim warranties, you must present Tradeport’s official receipt together with your item. Please make sure that the warranty period is still valid.
When claiming warranties via Tradeport, who pays for the shipping cost?
When you send your item to Tradeport, please include Tradeport’s official receipt (Make sure that the warranty period is still valid). We’ll coordinate with the manufacturer for you and handle your warranty claim. With this option, you will pay for the shipping costs to and from Tradeport.
1. You want to redeem the warranty of a Canon camera that you bought in Tradeport and you want Tradeport to handle to warranty claim.
2. Send your request to Customer Service via our Contact Us page.
3. Once given the go-signal, send the camera to Tradeport. You will pay for the shipping costs to Tradeport.
4. We will inform you once we receive your camera.
5. Tradeport will coordinate with the item’s manufacturer.
6. When your camera is ready, we will inform you and ship it back to you. Tradeport will charge the shipping fees to you
What do I do if Iím personally bringing my item to the merchantís store to claim my warranty?
Simply present Tradeport’s official receipt to the store. Please make sure that the warranty period is still valid.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 8:30am - 5:30pm. Guaranteed reply within 8 business hours.
Inquiries made during non-working days or during the holidays will be answered during the next working day.
All of our merchandise are sold at the same price as
our merchants' stores.
How will I pay?
Tradeport offers convenient payment options: bank deposits, Yes payments and Paypal (Credit Cards), accessone (RCBC account holder), and WeePay (ATM).
When will I get my item/s?
Since Tradeport ships only within the Philippines via Air21, LBC and Tradeport logistics team, you can receive your item as soon as tomorrow, provided we have already confirmed your payment.
Where is the item availability?
You might be wondering why Tradeport has no item availability indicated in the website. This is because Tradeport's item availability depends on the item availability of our merchants.