Tradeport usually gives out gift certificates (GC) as marketing promo prizes in events like contests. Gift certificates vary in value and validity period. These GC’s may be used to purchase any item in www.tradeport.com.ph.
Tradeport gift certificates:
1. Each gift certificate has a unique claim code which could only be used once.
2. Must be credited to your wallet in full. (i.e. if your GC is worth P1,000, it will be credited to your account in full.)
3. May be used gradually, provided it is consumed within the validity period.
4. May be used to pay for shipping costs.
5. Is transferrable to family and friends.
6. Is non-convertible to cash and may not be withdrawn from your wallet.
7. The expiry date may not be extended.
How can I purchase Tradeport gift certificates?
As of now, we do not sell Tradeport gift certificates.
How do I credit the amount to my Tradeport account?
If you have a Tradeport gift certificate, we suggest that you immediately credit it to your Tradeport account. You can do this in 2 ways:
1. While logged in Tradeport, click on the “Gift Certificate” ad in the www.tradeport.com.ph homepage. Then encode the necessary coupon code/s.
2. While logged in Tradeport, click on the “My Account” button in your profile badge at the right-hand side of the page. Under your “Wallet” in “My Account Info”, click on the “Enter your coupon code here” link. Then encode the necessary coupon code/s.
You can check if you’ve successfully credited the amount to your account by clicking on the “View Available Funds” link under your “Wallet” in “My Account Info”.
Are the gift certificates transferrable?
Yes you may give your gift certificate to family or friends. Just make sure that you have not yet used or encoded the claim code.
Are the gift certificates convertible to cash?
Gift certificates are not convertible to cash.
Do the gift certificates have an expiry date?
Yes our gift certificates have expiry dates. It will be included in the GC. Please note that the expiry date pertains to the actual use of your funds and not on the date when it was credited to your account.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 8:30am - 5:30pm. Guaranteed reply within 8 business hours.
Inquiries made during non-working days or during the holidays will be answered during the next working day.
All of our merchandise are sold at the same price as
our merchants' stores.
How will I pay?
Tradeport offers convenient payment options: bank deposits, Yes payments and Paypal (Credit Cards), accessone (RCBC account holder), and WeePay (ATM).
When will I get my item/s?
Since Tradeport ships only within the Philippines via Air21, LBC and Tradeport logistics team, you can receive your item as soon as tomorrow, provided we have already confirmed your payment.
Where is the item availability?
You might be wondering why Tradeport has no item availability indicated in the website. This is because Tradeport's item availability depends on the item availability of our merchants.