Tradeport ships nationwide; anywhere in the Philippines. We currently do not ship outside the Philippines.
How does Tradeport ship?
Your orders will either be delivered by Tradeport’s logistics team or shipped via courier service, depending on the size and destination. You may track the status of your orders by logging in and viewing your “My Account” page.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs depend on various factors such as the size, weight of the item, and destination.
SINGLE-ITEM PURCHASES have straightforward shipping charges – You can view the shipping cost in the item page or by adding the item in your cart and then click the “Proceed to Checkout” button. Click on the “Continue” button until you reach the shipping details page. Do not worry, you won’t be charged until you specify your payment option.
MULTIPLE-ITEM PURCHASES are slightly different and more complex – Besides the shipping cost factors mentioned above (i.e. size, weight, and destination), shipping preferences for multiple purchases might also affect the cost. For example: A buyer may opt to receive his items either all at once (group shipping), or shipped individually (items shipped as stocks arrive in Tradeport).
Why do you charge shipping fees for each item?
Some items are eligible for group shipping. However, we charge individual shipping fees for each item for the purpose of:
1. Shipping multiple items to multiple addresses.
2. Avoiding the hassles of making additional payments (e.g. for items that are bigger than expected and cannot fit into a single pouch)
3. Shipping preference of customers who prefer that we ship out their items as they arrive. (e.g. some people don't want to wait for pending orders).
So in terms of shipping, we try our best to be flexible when it comes to customer requests.
1. You ordered 3 books for delivery to a single address and pay for their individual shipping fees (P120 for each book = P360 for 3 books). You pay via bank deposit.
2. All 3 books are processed for delivery.
3. Customer Service will contact you, to let you know that the 3 books are eligible for group shipping can fit into 1 small pouch = of P120 shipping fee.
4. With your confirmation and request, we credit the P240 excess payment to your “Tradeport Wallet” for your future use.
5. We will ship out your items in 1 single pouch.
*This is just a simple scenario. If you know from the beginning that your items could fit into a single pouch, you may immediately request group shipping from Customer Service.
How soon can I receive my items?
Our goal is for you to receive your items within 1-2 days for Metro Manila deliveries and 3 to 5 days for provincial deliveries after you have placed your order.
However, for preordered items or popular items that have become out of stock, it may take some time until the stocks arrive. For this reason, you can specify your shipping preferences whether you want to ship your items individually as soon as they are available or wait for everything and have them delivered all at once.
Can you group my items into as few shipments as possible?
Yes we can. Just inform Customer Service of your preference.
Can I ship to multiple addresses?
Yes, you can ship your items to multiple addresses. Just provide the recipients’ full names and complete shipping addresses during the checkout process.
Return and Exchange
What is ODA?
What is ODA.
- ODAs (out of delivery areas) are provincial areas that are out of the regular pick-up or delivery routes by Air 21.Additional charges apply. Please contact our customer service to check if your location is considered an ODA.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 8:30am - 5:30pm. Guaranteed reply within 8 business hours.
Inquiries made during non-working days or during the holidays will be answered during the next working day.
All of our merchandise are sold at the same price as
our merchants' stores.
How will I pay?
Tradeport offers convenient payment options: bank deposits, Yes payments and Paypal (Credit Cards), accessone (RCBC account holder), and WeePay (ATM).
When will I get my item/s?
Since Tradeport ships only within the Philippines via Air21, LBC and Tradeport logistics team, you can receive your item as soon as tomorrow, provided we have already confirmed your payment.
Where is the item availability?
You might be wondering why Tradeport has no item availability indicated in the website. This is because Tradeport's item availability depends on the item availability of our merchants.